Born in Peshawar on 08.08.1961.
- Received Law Degree from Khyber Law College Peshawar University
- Enrolled as an Advocate of District Courts in year 1983. Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court in year 1988,. Enrolled as an Advocate of Supreme Court of Pakistan in year 2006.
Activities at Bar
- First Female elected office bear on the post Secretary from 1988-1989, vice president (Twice) 1992 till 1994, general Secretary 1997-1998
- First Female twice elected as Executive member of Supreme Court Bar Association(S.C.B.A) from 2007-2008 and 2008-2009
- First Female Additional Advocate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from Nov. 2001 till Mar. 2004
- First Female appointed as Chairperson Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Environmemental Protection Tribunal
- Appointed as First Female Ombudsman for Protection against Harassment of Women at Workplace
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 26.03.2013.
- Confirm as Permanent Judge of the Peshawar High Court on 13.03.2014.
- U.S.A. 1993, U.K. 1993, Japan 1999, Singapore 2000, Nepal 2008 and India 2009