Skip to content
Born to a respectable family of Swabi on 15th of April 1962.
- Cadet College Kohat (10th entry 1974 to 1979)
- Khyber Law College, Peshawar University
- Worked as Judge/Judicial Officer on various posts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP).
- Worked as a Section Officer in Law Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar for 02 years.
- Worked as Presiding Officer Labour Court, Haripur for 04 years.
- Worked as Judge Anti-Terrorism Court Abbottabad and Peshawar for 03 years 02 months and 15 days.
- Worked as Administrative Judge, Accountability Courts, Peshawar 18.03.2013 to 17.03.2016.
- Additional District and Sessions Judge, Kohat from 01.11.1993 to 01.12.1994.
- Additional District and Sessions Judge, Charsadda from 08.12.1994 to 30.04.1995.
- Additional District and Sessions Judge, Mansehra from 08.05.1995 to 24.05.1995.
- Section Officer, Law Department of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from 01.06.1995 to 30.04.1997.
- Additional District and Sessions Judge, Charsadda from 05.05.1997 to 12.02.1998.
- Additional District and Sessions Judge, Peshawar from 18.02.1998 to 15.06.1998.
- Additional District and Sessions Judge, Haripur from 23.06.1998 to 30.05.2002.
- District and Sessions Judge, Shangla from 31.05.2002 to 18.01.2003.
- Presiding Officer, Labour Court, Haripur from 27.01.2003 to 02.05.2007.
- Judge Anti-Terrorism Court, Abbottabad from 08.05.2007 to 01.12.2008.
- District and Sessions Judge, D.I.Khan from 15.12.2008 to 12.10.2009.
- District and Sessions Judge, Hangu from 22.10.2009 to 31.03.2011.
- Judge, Anti-Terrorism Court, Peshawar from 08.04.2011 to 24.01.2013.
- Judge, Accountability Court, Peshawar from 18.03.2013 to 17.03.2016.
- District and Sessions Judge, Mardan from 18.04.2016 to 11.08.2016.
- Appointed as Additional Sessions Judge.
- Promoted as District and Sessions Judge.
- Elevated as Additional Judge of Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
- Certificate of Service National Cadet Corps.
- Did Law Graduation from Khyber Law College, Peshawar University in the year May 1984 with distinction Gold Medalist/Presidential Award winner.
- Practicing Lawyer both Hon’ble Peshawar High Court as well as Subordinate Courts for Eight years.
- Remained Lecturer in Leading Universities/International Islamic University Islamabad and Khyber Law College University of Peshawar.
- Appointed as Additional District & Sessions Judge and joined the Judiciary on 01-11-1993.
- Participant of 32nd Shariah (Islamic Law) course of the Shariah Academy IIU Islamabad.
- Certificate from Staff Training Institute, duties of DDO’S Audit and Accounts/Financial Discipline/Removal of Audit objections, writing off of Government losses/General Financial Rules.
- Participation in Delay Reduction in the Courts Pakistan.
- Certificate from Staff Training Institute “Efficiency and Discipline Rules, Enquiry Procedure, Appeals Rules and Tribunal Act.
- Consultancy Workshop on countering women trafficking Awareness, about Laws of Public significance and DPEP.
- The Colombo Plan Drug Advisory Programme “Management of Treatment and Rehabilitation in Prisons Correction Setting”.
- Certificate of Completion in recognition of having attended 70 hours training on “The Applications of the Therapeutic Community in Prisons” by Day Top International USA.
- Certificate of achievement; Tour to Day Top Village Therapeutic communities in New York and New Jersey USA.
- Delivered lectures on topic Administration of Justice a sacred duty and judicious exercise of discretion at Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad to the newly appointed civil Judge-Cum-Judicial magistrates/illaqa Qazis for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Placement at category “A” amongst the District & Sessions Judges (Civil/Criminal for the month of April 2010 at Kohat).
As Judge of PHC
- Took oath as Additional Judge of the Peshawar High Court, Peshawar on 11th August, 2016.
- Confirm as Permanent Judge of the Peshawar High Court on 01.06.2018.