Skip to content
Born on 3rd of January, 1961 to a respectable family of Khattak Tribe settled in the District of Karak, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- BA from University of Punjab.
- LL.B from S.M. Law College, Karachi.
- LL.M from S.M. Law College, Karachi.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Lower Courts in year 1987
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court in year 1989
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan in the year 2008
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 26th March, 2013.
- Elevated as permanent Judge of the Peshawar High Court on 6th March, 2014.
- Remained as Member of Subordinate Judiciary Service Tribunal, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa..
- Remained as Additional Advocate-General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from 2010 to 2013.
- Remained General Secretary of Banda Daud Shah Bar Association for 1995-96.
- Remained President of Banda Daud Shah Bar Association for 1998-99.
- Study in Federalism & Constitutional Law.