Born to a respectable family of Peshawar on 2nd of December 1969.
- Received his secondary education in the year 1985 from University Public School, Peshawar.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from Government College, Peshawar in the year 1987.
- Bachelor of Arts from Government College, Peshawar in the year 1989.
- LLB from Khyber Law College, Peshawar in the year 1992.
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Lower Courts on 18.05.1993
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the High Court on 11.03.1995
- Enrolled as an Advocate of the Supreme Court of Pakistan on 26.09.2008
Activities at Bar
- Remained as Assistant Advocate General, KPK from 1999 to 2000.
- Remained as Special Prosecutor NAB from 2001 to 2002.
- Remained as Additional Advocate General, KPK from 2008 to 2010.
- Elected as Joint Secretary Peshawar High Court Bar Association for the year 1998-1999
- Elected as General Secretary Peshawar High Court Bar Association for the year 2007-2008
- Elected as President Peshawar High Court Bar Association for the year 2013-2014
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 11th August, 2016
- One Year extension was granted on 25.7.2017 by the SJC of Pakistan
- Confirm as Permanent Judge of the Peshawar High Court on 01.06.2018.